Technical Data Analyst
At AnalyticaHouse, we offer our clients data-driven and user-centric digital marketing consultancy and service. Working with various industries, we are not only managing marketing operations but also giving strategic insights to help them reach their business goals. As a star team, we leverage their way to success. Come and join our talented team!
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, etc.)
- Work experience in reporting, data analytics, insight extracting
- Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills (analyze, interpret, model, insight etc. )
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and methods
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Strong data visualization skills
- Hands-on experience with one or more programming languages: Python, R
- Eager to learn
- GCP Analytic Environment (DataStudio, BigQuery, etc.)
- Machine learning methods
- Clickstream analytics
- Experience with building interactive visualization and BI platforms (Python, Excel, Tableau/Power BI)
- Graduated in the departments of Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics Engineering (or related) of elite schools.
- Strong knowledge and high motivation in statistics, machine learning, optimization, economics, algebra, calculus, programming, and digital marketing.
- Experience in tools such as SQL, Bigquery, Python (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, etc), R, Google Analytics, Tableau, SPSS, Excel, etc.
- Strong analytical thinking ability.
- High motivation for continuous learning, research, and applying what has been learned.
- The ability to balance attention to detail with fast execution, including the ability to finish work on tight timelines.